Parking is complimentary for SecureWorld Advisory Council Members, Speakers, Conference Pass and SecureWorld PLUS registrants. For all other registration types, parking is $10. Please drive to the roundabout in front of The Cable Center for direction on which lot to park in.
RTD - LIGHT RAIL: A station is located across the street from the Cable Center. This stop is located on the E,F,H lines.
Centrally located just 30 minutes from Denver International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Denver, The Cable Center is adjacent to the famed Richie Center at the University of Denver Campus. For out-of-town visitors, downtown Denver and Lodo are minutes away by light rail or car.
The phone number for reservations is 303-389-6076. Or click the link above and follow these directions:
1. Click reservation link. This will take you to the Hyatt Place website.
2. Click on "Book Now".
3. Select your length of stay. Your group discount code will auto populate under "corporate or group code," then select "Book Now".
4. Select the room type.
5. Move forward with the payment process.
"SecureWorld is near the top of my ‘must attend’ list of security events every year. The mix of high quality content on topics that are timely to what security professionals are concerned about, vendors that match those needs, and ample networking time with peers make this an event that is valuable for attendees of all organizational levels and skill sets."
- Earn 6 CPE Credits
- Network with Industry Peers
- 15+ Educational Elements
- Three Keynote Presentations
- Industry Expert Panels
- Security Vendors & Solutions
- Meet Local Association Leaders
- Interactive Conference Microsite
• Create a personalized agenda
• View maps of the venue and Exhibit Hall
• Use secure messaging to network with attendees
• View speaker slides after the conference
• Play CyberHunt, the app game, and compete for prizes