Ken E. SiglerBoard of Advisors, University of Detroit Mercy, Center for Cybersecurity and Intelligence Studies
Ken Sigler has served as a full-time faculty member of the Computer Information Systems program at the Auburn Hills Michigan campus of Oakland Community College since 2001, while his primary research is in the area of cybersecurity education, policy, and management; software management; and software assurance. Ken serves as the Liaison for the college as one of three founding members of the Midwest Chapter for CISSE and is an active member of the University of Detroit Mercy Center for Cybersecurity and Intelligence Studies Board of Advisors.
Ken is co-author of these books:
• “Cybersecurity: Engineering a Secure Information Technology Organization"
• “Securing an IT Organization through Governance, Risk Management, and Audit”
• "Cyber Security: A Guide to the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Framework (2.0)"
• "The Complete Guide to Cyber Security Risks and Controls"
• "Implementing Cybersecurity: A Guide to the National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework"
• “Supply Chain Risk Management – Applying Secure Acquisition Principles to Ensure a Trusted Technology Project"
• "How to Build a Cyber-Resilient Organization"
• "The Cybersecurity Body of Knowledge: The ACM/IEEE/AIS/IFIP Recommendations for a Complete Curriculum in Cybersecurity," due to be published in spring 2020.
About the Speaker